7.29.2009

I don't need you,

To make me happy. I can do that on my own. I make myself happy all the time! What's really been making me totally happy lately is just putting on my Fleetwood Mac records and The Mamas and The Papas when no one is home and well...you know...dancing by myself. It's so fun! EVERYONE should do it! And you know what else? Everyone should listen to KRTH 101, because it will never let you down.



I've been thinking of things that I could do to inspire myself and here's a couple things I came up with...

1. Doing more things by myself. Bike rides, going to the park, going to the movies, going to get tea, going to boarders to read. You know, stuff like that!



2. Get a cork board. I'm going to get a cork board to put up in my room with cute little index cards and push pins and write things that I love on there and places I wanna go, pictures, goals, dreams. Things that make me happy! (I stole this picture from Amy's blog, isn't it great?)



3. Lose weight! Eating healthy, being in shape! I would feel so much better, I always feel better when I eat right and exercise. So it's time to get up off my bed and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!



4. Never care what you think. If you think I'm weird and crazy, I am totally fine with that! Maybe if I sing really loud to a song I like and dance, you will too! IT'S SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!





SO, GO GET A CORK BOARD! A bike! A good book! A great record! & a nice cup of tea(or coffee, whichever you prefer) and be absolutely...happy.


I love you. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment